Art Studio Assistant Needed
This position is entry level positions that require no experience. We will train the right person. Salary dependent on transferable skills.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION; PLEASE BE REALISTIC WITH YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS. PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS IN ITS ENTIRETY.
About Us: BRUSHED Studios in Mableton, GA is looking for one arts n crafts studio assistant to join our team at the Mableton location. We are located at 1400 Veterans Memorial Hwy, SE Mableton, GA. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and hard-working. If you're friendly, committed and have a standard of excellence - then we want you!
Do you have what it takes? We’re looking for FUN, HARDWORKING, OUTGOING and FRIENDLY Studio Assistants. Email your resume or background information to
We are looking for outgoing, upbeat candidates to help our customers channel their inner artist and provide a great studio experience. This position is an entry level position that requires no experience. We will train.
Weekend availability and flexibility is critical.
Experience in painting or arts & crafts is NOT necessary - the desire to provide awesome customer service is what makes US exceptional!
If you don't mind a little mess- then this is a great job for you because creating masterpieces can get a little messy.
If you're friendly, committed and have a standard of excellence - then we want you!
Part time: 10 - 20 hrs/wk.
Due to the current health pandemic, studio hours may vary and will determine the work hours.
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Outgoing and engaging personality
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Able to resolve conflicts quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused workplace
• Proven working experience as a cashier, waitress, retail or in customer service
• Basic mathematical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively
Duties and responsibilities:
• Greet customers entering and leaving the business and make them feel at home
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area
• Accurately process all cash and credit payments
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Answer any questions the customers may have
• Assist Customers in preparing their items for creating
• Respond to all complaints in a friendly and professional manner
• clean tables, sinks & wash brushes
• Sweep & Mop floors
• Clean bathrooms and empty trash daily
• Assist with table setups
• Assist with party setups and cleanups
• Other duties as assigned by Studio leads and managers
• Preparing kits and supplies for shipping
• Content Creation
• Content Management
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $8.50 - $9.50/hour.