Art Studio Assistant Needed
This position is entry level positions that require no experience. We will train the right person. Salary dependent on transferable skills.
WHEN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION; PLEASE BE REALISTIC WITH YOUR SALARY EXPECTATIONS. PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS IN ITS ENTIRETY.
About Us: BRUSHED Studios in Mableton, GA is looking for one arts n crafts studio assistant to join our team at the Mableton location. We are located at 1400 Veterans Memorial Hwy, SE Mableton, GA. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and hard-working. If you're friendly, committed and have a standard of excellence - then we want you!
Do you have what it takes? We’re looking for FUN, HARDWORKING, OUTGOING and FRIENDLY Studio Assistants. Email your resume or background information to email@example.com
We are looking for outgoing, upbeat candidates to help our customers channel their inner artist and provide a great studio experience. This position is an entry level position that requires no experience. We will train.
Weekend availability and flexibility is critical.
Experience in painting or arts & crafts is NOT necessary - the desire to provide awesome customer service is what makes US exceptional!
If you don't mind a little mess- then this is a great job for you because creating masterpieces can get a little messy.
If you're friendly, committed and have a standard of excellence - then we want you!
Part time: 10 - 20 hrs/wk.
Due to the current health pandemic, studio hours may vary and will determine the work hours.
• Must be at least 16 years old
• Outgoing and engaging personality
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Able to resolve conflicts quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused workplace
• Proven working experience as a cashier, waitress, retail or in customer service
• Basic mathematical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively
Duties and responsibilities:
• Greet customers entering and leaving the business and make them feel at home
• Maintain a clean and tidy work area
• Accurately process all cash and credit payments
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Answer any questions the customers may have
• Assist Customers in preparing their items for creating
• Respond to all complaints in a friendly and professional manner
• clean tables, sinks & wash brushes
• Sweep & Mop floors
• Clean bathrooms and empty trash daily
• Assist with table setups
• Assist with party setups and cleanups
• Other duties as assigned by Studio leads and managers
• Preparing kits and supplies for shipping
• Content Creation
• Content Management
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $8.50 - $9.50/hour.